Why are classes recorded?
- To provide playback support for attendees.
- All classes are recorded with instructor's video featured/pinned.
- Videos will only be available for streaming on password protected course website and will not be available for downloading.
- Segments of class instruction may be edited and posted publicly to provide helpful insights and content from the course. These will not include participant audio or video.
- Video segments of Anna workshopping material with participants may be shared publicly only if:
- written permission from both the participant and their legal guardian is provided.
- it contains valuable subject matter that seems relevant and useful to a wider audience.
These segments will prioritize respect for participants privacy.
- If a participant comes on screen/audio and wishes for their share to not be recorded they may request that the recording be turned off (trusting the participants with their own agency is an active part of the course in which we practice self referencing and boundary setting). As an instructor, if a participant is sharing and I notice a possible need for privacy I may ask the participant if they want the recording turned off or edited out later.
- By participating you agree to allow recording and expect to be on camera or audio at times.